Google

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...

Wow! I cannot believe it. I actually finished something that I started. I have a blog site, which I've been saying that I was going to do for the longest. I can't wait to get home and fill out my profile.

Keep your eyes open because this site is about to blow up. For those of you who are not priviliged to understand "hood" talk, that means to "take off or to escalate at a rapid pace."

Peace up! Haters down.

The Kidd has spoken.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theologian said...

ITS GONNNA BLOOOOW UP CAPTAIN. I'm tha fisrt to comment so I have special privileges now, aint that right Saki. I can se myself now...having mega interviews w/ tha best of em...YES, I 'll be flying first class...heeey Saki maybe ya can even get me a private Jet. Ohhh guuurl IM SOOOO HAPPY. THIS AFRICAN MAN, CAN NOW SAY, "HEEY, I KNOW SAKI!!!"
Yes, I am Mike Jones

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl...do your thang. Yes, today is the first day of the rest of your life..you have done something a lot of us have not yet started...TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home