Google

Friday, October 07, 2005

The Gospel...Now I Ain't Sayin' it was Bad, but...

Ooh. I haven't been this dissapointed in a long, long, long time in a movie. But first, let me start with the praise because that's what you do when you are the bearer of bad news.

Um, one word. "Boris" I know that's some woman's husband, but that is one good looking brother. My goodness. Okay, back to reality. The cast was awesome. Maybe a little too star studded,, but it was cool watching some of my favorite actors and performers on the same screen. The music was excellent too. Definitely a soundtrack worth purchasing.

Okay, so that's about it. Y'all, this was obviously low budget. Not that I have a thing against low budget or independent films, but at least make sure the money is invested in the right direction. For example, the cast probably costs the most money. Not a very wise decision in my opionin because a lot of new up and coming actors and artists could've been used instead. Given the fact that nearly every single person in the movie who had a part was a superstar, led me to believe that this is the reason that the editing was so BOOTLEG! There were times when I thought someone had a video camera shooting the film.

The story line was not very well developed either. My friend almost fell asleep, and the only thing that kept me awake was Boris. I'm not going to dog the movie out because it was positive and had a Christian theme to it, but it did not do it for me.

The Kidd could've had a meal from Boston Market instead.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love low rider babes then you will want to be there! All kinds of low rider babes will be in attendance. For more information go to low rider babes
See Ya There!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger chi said...

I have not seen the movie but i must agree with your praise, Boris Kodjoe is beyond fine, the man is beautiful, there is this guy at church that remind me of him in some ways and he is beautiful too...God forgive me..lol

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome - Save $50 on a playstation 2...Whoopee!!

Misspelledauctions.com

This is a great site people!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've Made My First Affiliate Commission!

See How I Did It Here - It's Quick And Easy!

gps product

7:00 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about free vadic horoscope so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site free vadic horoscope
Best success!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
month horoscope
It covers month horoscope related subjects.
Have a great day!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your chevy related blog site. I have a chevy related web site at chevy. If you're into chevy. You will want to check it out.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

�Cu�l es la mejor manera de ir con esto?Sincerely, Edwardo informal wedding dresses

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cars show site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a car parts site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a chevrolet site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

12:40 AM  
Blogger James Baker said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
pet center
It pretty much covers pet center related issues.
Best regards!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home