Google

Friday, October 21, 2005

Ummmm...why does Madonna have a British Accent

Okay, I was watching Extra and heard Madonna talking. Why is she acting like she's not from America? I mean, is it true that if you live in a country for a couple of years you actually start speaking like the locals. I'm just trying to understand. Tina Turner did that too, and you know that she's from the country. I think I'll start going around speaking like I'm from Africa this week. Then next week, I'm going to get a Spanish accent. As a matter of fact, I think I'll just do this for the month of November just to be different.

I'm just saying.

Good-day mate (with an Australian accent)

The Kidd

10 Comments:

Blogger chi said...

and why does lil'kim have a jamaican accent in her new song "put the lanterns up". hot mess i tell you, hot mess

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

being a black bro` i`m trying chinese

6:27 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on compatible horoscopes!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
compatible horoscopes
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a horoscope for today's birthday
site. It pretty much covers horoscope for today's birthday related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a horoscope for today's birthday
site. It pretty much covers horoscope for today's birthday related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to try my hand at talking African.

tik tik bop tik oooh click tik.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for your information, africa is a CONTINENT - not a country. "speaking african" would require you to speak around 2,000 languages. idiot.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The article was very interesting and informative for me. weight loss Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying. antidepressants Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home