Google

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What is really going on???!!!!

Janet's got a secret child who's 18. Sheryl Swoops is coming out. WHAT THE HECK!!!! Ooh, we need to do better. What else is Janet keeping from us? I mean, it is so not that serious. How you gon' hide a person for a year for 18 years!!!!! That ain't right. And the girl is beautiful. I am going to pray for my sister.

I'm just saying. And Sheryl. O my goodness. That is so sad. We need to pray for our people, for this nation and for Christians. I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying.

Lord help us!

The Kidd

2 Comments:

Anonymous Wendy said...

Yea!! We need more positive athletes in the world like this. Who cares if she is gay or straight? She is proud of who she is and where she comes from. Hurray for her.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe i'm confused. i don't pay much attention to the WNBA. Didn't Sheryl Swoopes have a baby in the past couple of years? I don't understand these folks who have children (men & women) and then claim to be gay. OK, at some point you had intercourse with the opposite sex. It is for these reasons (not to mention my christian beliefs) that I sincerely reject the theory the being gay/lesbian is genetic. Puh-lease.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home