Google

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Magnum P.I.

Do you remember "good guy/bad guy" shows when they were good? I just finished watching an episode of Magnum P.I. It was off the chain. The music was good, and Tom Seleck was so cute. The acting was okay, but the story lines were clean and still good. Ooh, now Simon and Simon is coming on!!! Tell me honestly. Does CSI, Law and Order, Without a Tace and all those other shows even compare to the following?:

-Shaft
-Kojak
-Dukes of Hazzard
-Hunter (y'all know Hunter was so cool. He always shot and killed the person though and had the nerve to check for a pulse after doing so)
-A-Team (I got to name my 2nd grade reading group the A-Team because we were such smartie's)
-Knight Rider (Everyone wanted a car like Kit. Remember when he was on Different Strokes. That's another thing they don't do anymore. Allow characters from one show to make appearances on another show)
-Chips
-Hillstreet Blues
-Cagney and Lacy
-Miami Vice

I know I'm forgetting some really good ones, but you know what I mean. Today's stuff is kind of disturbing when you actually watch it. For example, I had to quit watching L&O before bed because I was becoming afraid to go to sleep. Too much blood and guts for me. I'm just sayin'.

Just thinking back to good ol' quality programming.

Kidd Grown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home