Google

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Meet Fat Greedy


Okay, here's Fat Greedy y'all. He thinks he runs the neighborhood. He was punking this other cat earlier. He is such a bully. He lays on top of people's cars and won't get up, even when you turn on the ignition and get ready to pull out. He blocks the sidewalk when he takes a nap. He lays on other people's porches. I have no idea who he belongs to, but he needs a leash. He is so bad. And, he ain't even a cute cat.

His meow is even lazy. He had the nerve to roll up to me like we were friends. I was just trying to take his picture so you all can see what I have to deal with every day. If you don't know what I'm talking about, read "That Darn Cat."

They'd better get him before Fat Greedy and I exchange some words and/or licks.

I'm not "kitten" around,

Kidd Grown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home