Google

Monday, November 14, 2005

Stuff that shocked me today

Today was very interesting for me. I haven't been to a dollar store in some years. I went today. They have EVERYTHING!!! I was so excited about what I saw. I bought 4 batteries for $2. I had to get out of there because I would've went crazy.

Then, then, then...I saw my first doggy daycare. It was so neat. The dogs were staring out of the window like little kids waiting for their mommies and daddies to pick them up. It was called Demi's Doggy Den. They had a little play area and everything.

I sat there thinking, "Wow. Why couldn't I think of that idea." I mean, people were actually coming to pick up their dogs after work. Now, if they're charging the same prices as daycare for kids, then they are making a grip. One dog was so cute! He was staring at every car that pulled up. It was too cute.

I must admit I wanted to go in and play. Would you put your dog in daycare? I mean, do they really need it?

Kidd Grown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home