Google

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Me and My Ways...

This is funny! A guy that I dated briefly last summer sent this list to me. This was my list of Likes and Dislikes when it comes to dating. I thought it was hysterical that he actually typed these up and saved them. Sad to say, but not much has changed. And "production" means DRAMA. Men and/or people who like to live out movie scripts. In other words, theatrical performances. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT. I must admit that I'm kind of quirky.

Likes

• Chocolates
• Computer Paper
• Tulips
• Playing and having fun
• No Production
• No relationships of the opposite sex (special friends)
o Unless a mutual friend
• Movies at home
• Watching sporting events with her man
• Baseball games
• Breast and White Meat (chicken)
• Dancing
• Mexican food


Dislikes

• Picnics
• Production
o Rearranged movie scripts
• No other parts of the chicken (other than mentioned above)
• No roast and pork chops

7 Comments:

Blogger Kirk said...

Too funny. I don't understand the computer paper one, or the "No relationships of the opposite sex (special friends) Unless a mutual friend" ... if you meet a guy and there's chemistry, you'd like him to rid himself of any friends of the opposite sex?

4:31 AM  
Blogger Kidd Grown said...

Computer paper means that I prefer to receive a gift of computer paper versus roses. I love computer paper. You can never have enough of it, and it shows me more that you have paid attention to my needs versus trying to romance me. Nothing wrong with romance, I'm just practical.

As far as friends of the opposite sex, these are fine to have. But I do believe they can be dangerous if the friend isn't a friend of both persons. That was my point.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kirk said...

Okay ... that's reasonable. Love the idea of the computer paper! I remember my wife saying she didn't want me to buy flowers for her anymore, because they cost too much and just end up dying. 10 years later, she complained about never getting flowers LOL. Be careful whatcha wish for LOL.

So what happened to this guy? He seemed to be in tune to you, to make that list.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I dont think you'd be a gemini... I love astrology and you dont fit a gemini..

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I dont think you'd be a gemini... I love astrology and you dont fit a gemini..

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

List is weird. I'd say you're some sort of a control freak with a mean streak.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home