Google

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Who in the heck wears perfume to go jogging??

I was jogging (well walking) the other morning, and I swear I thought I was wigging out or something. I was going one way and a young lady was quickly approaching me. When she passed, I could of sworn that she was wearing perfume. I thought to myself, "No way. Nobody puts on perfume to go outside and run, right?" On the second lap, she passed me again, and it was confirmed. I was so upset for her. Maybe I'm just clueless. I mean, I don't work out enough to know "exercise protocol", but this seems a little extreme. Am I crazy or something?

P.S. I think Fat Greedy must have died or something. I haven't seen him in like months. I just thought about him right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirk said...

Maybe she smells funky when she sweats? My father in law dated this lady that sweat garlic. She put TONS of fresh garlic in everything she ate that when she sweat ... woooooo baby!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kidd,

My friend girl and I went walking the other day and she had on perfume. You know me, I had to call her out. I was like, girl...why do you have on perfume to go walking?

I don't even remember her reply. I think she just laughed. What else can you do!

Lady J

3:24 PM  
Anonymous perfume blue said...

Ah….the sweet, smell of perfume! Today's market is flooded with hundreds and hundreds of different fragrances ranging from floral to woodsy. Most women love the smell of perfume, wearing it even when going to the grocery store. The problem is that perfume allergy for some women, is anything but nice.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or how about wearing heavy makeup to go to the beach...

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home